Persona Development Challenge-alethia's answer

  • Bonny June Eby
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2002
      My persona's story is in the midst of a change right now to add in my
      husband and newly adopted daughter, so here is what I have come up with so
      far (I didn't want to just chuck 19 years of the same name, etc, so I
      modified my persona to fit in with theirs slightly) I will be fleshing it
      out more as I do more research.

      My persona is from Normandy around the time of the invasion. France and
      Spain have a lot of Jews in them, I meet my husband (lord) in France or
      Spain and he is Jewish (in that time period, in real life, we were both
      gentiles who converted to Messianic beliefs) We meet, fall in love and marry
      and our beliefs mingle rather than one of us converting to the others
      religion, hence, we both become Messianic (in real life and in our persona's
      lives) The invasion happens, my husband goes with the invading force and
      brings back a Saxon baby who is orphaned in Europe for us to adopt, hence
      our daughter (who is adopted in real life).

      --
      In Service to the Dream
      Alethia De La Mer Argentee