Re: many questions for a newcomer in Ansteorra

  • lelyadefoxfire
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2002
      > Hiya, Fox! My, but that new name of yours is a mouthful...can I
      > just keep calling you Fox? lol

      Absolutely, Grim! In fact, that's what Sionnach means. :)

      > That sounds suspiciously like what happened at Lilies War last
      > year, lol!

      Hmm... Wonder why... heehee Hopefully we'll have an even BIGGER turn-
      out this year and Her Majesty can parade us around even longer! Boy,
      those pillows are hard to step over--even in a Middle Eastern.

      TAYL,
      Fox~*

      Cerridwen Mag Fhinnonain de Sionnach
      ...of Tribe of the Screaming Spoons