Re:A suggestion

  • longalec
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 3, 2000
      About the name; would a play on your rl name
      work?By the way Im pretty much of an interested
      observer;rather than a sca guy; have mostly been interested in a
      later period. {or imaginative fiction in a dark ages
      setting]. Trying to develope a web site or two[dont know
      much about that either.Say ; can anybody tell me when
      belt loops were from?[on mens pants] Thanku
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003