Re: [SCA Newcomers] Personas and Kids

  • SISTER FIRE
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15 6:03 PM
      AFTER MY EXPERIENCE WITH HAVING 6 KIDS (4 WAS OURS AND HAD FRIEND AND HER KIDS AND BOY IT WAS A DISASTER) WITH NOTHING FOR THEM TO DO AND BEING SO COLD....I HAVE DECIDED I RATHER NOT FOR THE FIRST FEW EVENTS UNTIL WE GET TO KNOW THINGS BETTER. MAYBE OUR 13 YR OLD......MAYBE. JUST GOT BURNED AND RATHER HAVE FUN.

      BE BOLD IN JESUS....SISTER FIRE

      OUR WEBSITE: POWER PRAYER HOUSE HOMEPAGE (HAS PRAYER REQUESTS, NEWS, HUMOR, TESTIMONIES, INSPIRITIONAL, MUCH MUCH MORE......)
      http://www.ourchurch.com/member/p/PWRPRYRHOUSE/

      NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE A PEWWARMER!!!!!