Personas and Kids

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2002
      Hi Folks!
      I understand the desire to test the waters before bringing along the
      kids but I can speak from having one in the Society from birth to
      (now) age 10, that there can be alot of fun and learning for the kids
      too! As soon as you are comfortable, I encourage you to involve them
      as well.
      As for Personas, you might want to look back through the posts. There
      was a great series only a few weeks ago.
      For my part, I recommend keeping them as simple as possible.
      Elaborate stories to bring about unlikely situations are tricky at
      best. Why not just have his and hers personas and let real life be
      where they mix?
      Nice to see all the new people joining and don't worry, you don't
      have to post. It is perfectly fine to just lurk for awhile. Speak up
      when (or if) you want to!
      Kathryn
    • SISTER FIRE
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2002
        AFTER MY EXPERIENCE WITH HAVING 6 KIDS (4 WAS OURS AND HAD FRIEND AND HER KIDS AND BOY IT WAS A DISASTER) WITH NOTHING FOR THEM TO DO AND BEING SO COLD....I HAVE DECIDED I RATHER NOT FOR THE FIRST FEW EVENTS UNTIL WE GET TO KNOW THINGS BETTER. MAYBE OUR 13 YR OLD......MAYBE. JUST GOT BURNED AND RATHER HAVE FUN.

        BE BOLD IN JESUS....SISTER FIRE

        OUR WEBSITE: POWER PRAYER HOUSE HOMEPAGE (HAS PRAYER REQUESTS, NEWS, HUMOR, TESTIMONIES, INSPIRITIONAL, MUCH MUCH MORE......)
        http://www.ourchurch.com/member/p/PWRPRYRHOUSE/

        NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE A PEWWARMER!!!!!