Re: [SCA Newcomers] Kinda New...Intro

  • Faery Willow
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      <<MY HUSBAND CAN'T EVEN GET HIM TO WORK ON HIS PERSONA.>>
      Well I think the only reason mine has worked on his is because he can see
      how into this I am (heck I'm holding meetings at our house) and he doesn't
      want to be left out.

      <<I DO NOT WANT TO BRING MY CHILDERN UNTIL WE ARE MORE FIMILIAR WITH
      THINGS OURSELVES.>>
      I have two little ones 3yrs & 5yrs who have not only been to three events
      (mommy's been to five) but have made great friends with their Imminesces'
      children and have been asked to camp with them the weekend of thier rise to
      Baron & Baroness. My kids love every minute of the events, my 5yr old has
      already informed me that she wants to fight, stitch, and serve feast. So
      cool.

      Airean