Fighting skirts?

  • tears_of_pasht
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2002
      good day all!

      i am a new comer to the game(hence why im on this board) and
      a lady fighter with a few questions regarding skirts.

      i have not finished all my garb yet( pasted somthing to gether for
      estrella) and would like some ideas of skirts that would be decent
      enough to fence in. somthing light and flexible i suppose.

      i would rather wear skirts in genral, so if i can find a way to fight
      in them it would be great(not to mention less costly)

      thankyou !

      aryanwen- outlands