Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: PHOTOS

  • SISTER FIRE
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2002
      The style of the off-the-shoulder number is kinda nice, would work as
      a wench-style done in cottons, maybe, or a dancer with lots of
      janglies, but the mugs are great.......I like the brass-and-copper
      one a lot, the white I myself think would show the patterns better in
      a darker color.....hard to see details. Thanks for putting them out
      there for us!!!

      Liza.

      I AM VERY PROUD OF THE BRASS AND COPPER MUG. I SEARCHED HIGH AND LOW AND FOUND IT IN A THRIFT STORE. FOR $1. THE OTHER MUG HAS GREEK DESIGN AND WAS MY HUSBAND'S MUG HE CHOSE UNTIL HE SAW WHAT I BROUGHT HOME.

      TOMORROW IF THE SUN IS OUT I WILL TRY TO GET A BETTER DETAIL ON THE MUG AND THEN TAKE PICTURES OF HIS DAGGER AND SWORD. MAYBE SOME OTHER ITEMS.

      BE BOLD IN JESUS....SISTER FIRE

      OUR WEBSITE: POWER PRAYER HOUSE HOMEPAGE (HAS PRAYER REQUESTS, NEWS, HUMOR, TESTIMONIES, INSPIRITIONAL, MUCH MUCH MORE......)
      http://www.ourchurch.com/member/p/PWRPRYRHOUSE/

      NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE A PEWWARMER!!!!!