Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Kinda New...Intro

  • SISTER FIRE
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14 8:42 PM
      SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

      MY HUSBAND CAN'T EVEN GET HIM TO WORK ON HIS PERSONA. I THINK HE PICKED A PORT CITY TO ALLOW HIM SOME VARIETY. I, ON THE OTHER HAND, HAVE PICKED ITALY AND CAN'T CHOOSE A CITY. I KNOW THE 1400'S IS MY TIME PERIOD. I SELECTED THE NAME SOFIA RENATA........AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND GARB AND FEAST WARE. I ALSO DECIDED I DO NOT WANT TO BRING MY CHILDERN UNTIL WE ARE MORE FIMILIAR WITH THINGS OURSELVES.

      BE BOLD IN JESUS....SISTER FIRE

      OUR WEBSITE: POWER PRAYER HOUSE HOMEPAGE (HAS PRAYER REQUESTS, NEWS, HUMOR, TESTIMONIES, INSPIRITIONAL, MUCH MUCH MORE......)
      http://www.ourchurch.com/member/p/PWRPRYRHOUSE/

      NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE A PEWWARMER!!!!!