Re: Kinda New...Intro

  • ladybrookemont
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2002
      "Now I also have a question that maybe someone here can give me some
      > help with. I'm working on my persona and have come up with an
      > interesting problem, relating my persona to my husband's. We are
      > both from the same time period luckily, he's just lucky that I like
      > 14th century clothing, but I am Irish and he is a Saracen (middle
      > eastern). Any ideas?
      >
      > Airean"

      Welcome, Airean/Tina, to you and your hubby both! Irish and
      Saracen? What were the raiding patterns back then, I wonder? Or,
      better yet, the Crusades technically had ended by the 14th Century, I
      think, and yet, they could be incorporated into the personas somehow,
      couldn't they? He is brought back as captive or manservant and finds
      you along the way or upon his return......?

      Liza.
    • SISTER FIRE
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2002
        SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

        MY HUSBAND CAN'T EVEN GET HIM TO WORK ON HIS PERSONA. I THINK HE PICKED A PORT CITY TO ALLOW HIM SOME VARIETY. I, ON THE OTHER HAND, HAVE PICKED ITALY AND CAN'T CHOOSE A CITY. I KNOW THE 1400'S IS MY TIME PERIOD. I SELECTED THE NAME SOFIA RENATA........AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND GARB AND FEAST WARE. I ALSO DECIDED I DO NOT WANT TO BRING MY CHILDERN UNTIL WE ARE MORE FIMILIAR WITH THINGS OURSELVES.

        BE BOLD IN JESUS....SISTER FIRE

        OUR WEBSITE: POWER PRAYER HOUSE HOMEPAGE (HAS PRAYER REQUESTS, NEWS, HUMOR, TESTIMONIES, INSPIRITIONAL, MUCH MUCH MORE......)
        http://www.ourchurch.com/member/p/PWRPRYRHOUSE/

        NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE A PEWWARMER!!!!!