Kinda New...Intro

  • lady_airean
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14 7:34 AM
      This is the first time I've posted even though I joined months ago, I
      know bad bad bad. Anyway I thought it was time I introduced myself.

      I'm Airean Ni Fiachnae (mundane Tina), I am from the Kingdom of
      Ealdormere, Barony of Ramshaven and pre-incepent group Ashford on
      Avon. Goodness that is a mouthful. I found the SCA in september and
      have jumped in with both feet, in fact I can't figure out what I did
      with my time before. I find myself spending all my free time doing
      something SCA related, even if it's just on my needlework.

      Now I also have a question that maybe someone here can give me some
      help with. I'm working on my persona and have come up with an
      interesting problem, relating my persona to my husband's. We are
      both from the same time period luckily, he's just lucky that I like
      14th century clothing, but I am Irish and he is a Saracen (middle
      eastern). Any ideas?

      Airean
    • ladybrookemont
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14 8:26 PM
        "Now I also have a question that maybe someone here can give me some
        > help with. I'm working on my persona and have come up with an
        > interesting problem, relating my persona to my husband's. We are
        > both from the same time period luckily, he's just lucky that I like
        > 14th century clothing, but I am Irish and he is a Saracen (middle
        > eastern). Any ideas?
        >
        > Airean"

        Welcome, Airean/Tina, to you and your hubby both! Irish and
        Saracen? What were the raiding patterns back then, I wonder? Or,
        better yet, the Crusades technically had ended by the 14th Century, I
        think, and yet, they could be incorporated into the personas somehow,
        couldn't they? He is brought back as captive or manservant and finds
        you along the way or upon his return......?

        Liza.
      • SISTER FIRE
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14 8:42 PM
          SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

          MY HUSBAND CAN'T EVEN GET HIM TO WORK ON HIS PERSONA. I THINK HE PICKED A PORT CITY TO ALLOW HIM SOME VARIETY. I, ON THE OTHER HAND, HAVE PICKED ITALY AND CAN'T CHOOSE A CITY. I KNOW THE 1400'S IS MY TIME PERIOD. I SELECTED THE NAME SOFIA RENATA........AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND GARB AND FEAST WARE. I ALSO DECIDED I DO NOT WANT TO BRING MY CHILDERN UNTIL WE ARE MORE FIMILIAR WITH THINGS OURSELVES.

          BE BOLD IN JESUS....SISTER FIRE

          OUR WEBSITE: POWER PRAYER HOUSE HOMEPAGE (HAS PRAYER REQUESTS, NEWS, HUMOR, TESTIMONIES, INSPIRITIONAL, MUCH MUCH MORE......)
          http://www.ourchurch.com/member/p/PWRPRYRHOUSE/

          NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE A PEWWARMER!!!!!