PHOTOS

  • baptism_by_fire_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2002
      UNDER BAPTISM_BY_FIRE_2000 IS 7 PHOTOS AND WOULD LIKE FOR OPINIONS ON
      THEM. I KNOW THAT THE TRIANGLES IS NOT PERIOD......AND I WOULD LOVE
      OPINION ON THE MUGS.
    • ladybrookemont
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2002
        --- "baptism_by_fire_2000" wrote:
        > UNDER BAPTISM_BY_FIRE_2000 IS 7 PHOTOS AND WOULD LIKE FOR OPINIONS
        ON
        > THEM. I KNOW THAT THE TRIANGLES IS NOT PERIOD......AND I WOULD LOVE
        > OPINION ON THE MUGS.

        The style of the off-the-shoulder number is kinda nice, would work as
        a wench-style done in cottons, maybe, or a dancer with lots of
        janglies, but the mugs are great.......I like the brass-and-copper
        one a lot, the white I myself think would show the patterns better in
        a darker color.....hard to see details. Thanks for putting them out
        there for us!!!

        Liza.
      • SISTER FIRE
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2002
          The style of the off-the-shoulder number is kinda nice, would work as
          a wench-style done in cottons, maybe, or a dancer with lots of
          janglies, but the mugs are great.......I like the brass-and-copper
          one a lot, the white I myself think would show the patterns better in
          a darker color.....hard to see details. Thanks for putting them out
          there for us!!!

          Liza.

          I AM VERY PROUD OF THE BRASS AND COPPER MUG. I SEARCHED HIGH AND LOW AND FOUND IT IN A THRIFT STORE. FOR $1. THE OTHER MUG HAS GREEK DESIGN AND WAS MY HUSBAND'S MUG HE CHOSE UNTIL HE SAW WHAT I BROUGHT HOME.

          TOMORROW IF THE SUN IS OUT I WILL TRY TO GET A BETTER DETAIL ON THE MUG AND THEN TAKE PICTURES OF HIS DAGGER AND SWORD. MAYBE SOME OTHER ITEMS.

          BE BOLD IN JESUS....SISTER FIRE

          OUR WEBSITE: POWER PRAYER HOUSE HOMEPAGE (HAS PRAYER REQUESTS, NEWS, HUMOR, TESTIMONIES, INSPIRITIONAL, MUCH MUCH MORE......)
          http://www.ourchurch.com/member/p/PWRPRYRHOUSE/

          NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE A PEWWARMER!!!!!