Re: [SCA Newcomers] Crafts persons

  • Denise R
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2002
      In addition to these crafts, I know of a woman who is quite willing to
      create garb for people. She's just starting, and would love to get orders.

      If you're interested, just drop me a line. Btw she's my ex's wife. That
      should tell you I'm not biased, but I plan to find a sheet (she likes using
      pure cotton sheets from the thrift store in appropriate colors) and have her
      make me a chemise! I tried on one of hers last night, and besides the ties
      that drive me batty (yah, used to to elastic sue me), it was a beautiful
      fit.

      :)

      Dee