Off To War

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2002
      I take this time to say that on Sunday I take leave of my home and
      follow my King to defend the Name and Honor of the Kingdom of
      Ansteorra against those of the Kingdom of Trimaris as guest of the
      Kingdom of Meridies and the Principality of Gleann Abhann. It is my
      hope to meet some of the noble members of this group there. I can be
      found in the few moments of leisure that I may gain through the day
      camped among those from the Barony of Loch Soillier in the area for
      the Kingdom of Ansteorra. I will be most happy to give any who
      chance by what hospitality I have to offer.

      William

      (See ya at Gulf War!)