Re: Good manners

  • vikinggirl1224
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
      ACK! milady Seanit- Heilsa & Good Cheer!
      Well it is always better to take a troubling subject out and give it
      some fresh air than to hide it under the bed. Okay did that make any
      sense at all? Its 4 am here and my cat just did something dastardley
      on top of my bed and now it smells terrible in there.......Cat skin
      gloves anyone? (just kidding!) Why "Yes", I do in fact have a Norse
      personae and Costuming is my gig, matter of fact I teach Norse womens
      clothing on occasion. (okay, Ill teach whenever asked) I know a few
      merchants that make and sell Gorgeous Broaches and I beleive they
      both ship, One is Redwolf Ltd. and the other is Duke Torgul. e-mail
      me and Ill send you the addys. If you have questions on the garb I
      will be most happy to answer to the best of my ability, also The
      viking answer lady is a fabulous resource and she is very helpful.
      In Frith,
      Lady
      Rhiannon - In
      scanewcomers@y..., seanait2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Greetings
      > Lady Rhiannon
      >
      > Yes I agree with you that was the best example of good manners that
      > have seen. But it is refresh to know that there is within the SCA
      > people who do not consider it a crime to play with more than the
      SCA.
      > Actually the posts here have changed my mind about talking M'Lord
      > (he's been in the SCA for several years) in to leaving. I didn't
      mean
      > to keep on this subject but it's been on quite a few minds here
      > lately.
      >
      > On a brighter note..from your addy I take it you might have a
      viking
      > persona? If so Hellllp. I'm trying to put together a viking apron
      and
      > I am having trouble finding brooche pins or something similair to
      use
      > for the straps. Any suggestions wil be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Trying to Live the Dream
      > Seanait
    • njal_tjorkilsson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2002
        In addition to Torgul
        http://home.attbi.com/~torgulsmith/frm-ndx.htm
        there is also Sir Torfin who makes nice stuff:
        http://home.earthlink.net/~bronzehammer/index.html
        and of course Raymond's quiet press:
        http://www.quietpress.com/
        All fine artisans and experts with the genre of art/ jewelry you are
        looking for.
        A+++

        Enjoy!
        Njall Tjorkilsson