Light weapon fighter in the making!!!

  • silverheart_99501
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      My other half and I have recently ordered, with the approval of our local Rapier Marshall, starter kits for Light weapon fighting. We haven't recieved them yet and can't wait to begin. Just remembre, heavy weapons may be more visible but they aren't the only thing in the society.

      Juliana (who works too much with her hands to have them risked)
      (West, Oertha, Eskalya: My beloved home)