Re: Non-SCA Kingdom of Pendronia

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 1, 2002
      I've received a few questions about the Pendronia
      site ( offline.)and whether it should be here on this
      club( always an acceptable way to complain). My
      feelings on the subject is that this is an open club and I
      won't edit out messages unless asked( there have been a
      couple edits due to copyright issues). I don't like the
      idea of playing "big brother".<br><br>It's an open
      club and it'll stay that way. Pendronia is as I
      understand it an interesting idea. It's not specifically
      SCA, but if they are interested in learning stuff we
      have to offer, i'll ablige.<br>Welcome
      Tjorkilsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003