Re: more persona...

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 14, 2002
      Yuk, I scored REAL low on the quiz. But then
      again, I'm trying to keep my persona story sort of vague
      so I can be where/when I want to be for a while.
      (Why yes I was at the Battle of Hastings last weekend
      and this weekend I will be fighting in the War of the
      Roses. Next month there is a lovely battle in Germany I
      variations in other languages that I cam pronounce but not
      spell...)<br><br>William
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003