More Valentines Stuff: Quotes

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 8, 2002
      The person who tries to live alone will not
      succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does
      not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he
      hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no
      love that has not friendship for its base,<br>is like
      a mansion built upon the sand. <br> ~ Ella Wheeler
      Wilcox<br><br> Love is the expansion of two natures in such
      fashion <br>that each include the other, <br>each is
      does not consist in gazing at each other <br>but in
      looking together in the same direction. <br> ~ Antoine de
      Saint-Exupery<br><br> Find the person who will love you because of your
      differences and <br>not in spite of them and you have found a
      often and love much... to appreciate beauty, <br>to
      find the best in others, to give one's self...
      Emerson<br><br> Kindness in words creates confidence.
      to love wisely, no doubt; <br>but to love foolishly
      is better than <br>not to be able to love at all.
      The love we give away is the only love we keep. The
      only way to retain love is to give it away. <br> ~
      Elbert Hubbard<br><br> To fear love is to fear life,
      gift be too small to give, <br>nor too simple to
      receive, <br>which is wrapped in thoughtfulness <br>and
      love not by finding the perfect person, <br>but by
      seeing an imperfect person perfectly. <br> ~ Sam
      is what makes the ride worthwhile. <br> ~ Franklin
      P. Jones
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003