Greetings and Salutations

  • jeffashreve
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hello all, just found this site and thought I
      would get with the program. I am an antirian in the
      outlands because of a lack of jobs in my native kingdom.
      Although I am hoping to return soon, I am wondering who to
      get ahold of in the Denver Metro area to begin again.
      I tried to be a marshall out here some time ago but
      had some problems with the fighters and just gave up.
      Now I sorely miss those days and want to return to
      the life of a SCAdian. If anyone can help me with
      contacts then please leave a message and I will endeavor
      to find a way to once again be able to race the
      events with chivalry and good humor. Until then keep the
      blades and wits sharp and a civil tongue with the
      ladies.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003