Help with Contacts

  • ladycalibrid
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 3 10:41 PM
      By: constanca_de_quinones<br>Date: 2/3/02 2:16 pm
      making some contacts in my area, but have been finding
      nothing but dead ends.<br><br>I live within the borders
      of the Barony of Roaring Wastes in Pentamere, The
      Middle Kingdom. I am interested in inkle weaving,
      needlecrafts, beading, and musicians guild. <br><br>I was able
      to find a couple of email addresses for contacts at
      Roaring Wastes, but both came back as "unable to deliver"
      - bad addresses. <br><br>If anyone is able to help
      me make these connections, so that I may become
      active in some groups of my interests, please contact me
      via my email address -
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003