Re: Back Down to Earth

  • jheromyn
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 3, 2002
      I was told that King Ragnvaldr is a massage
      therapist. I think it is very interesting to observe how the
      SCA fosters people who are fairly ordinary in
      day-to-day life to excel within its ranks. If only society
      as a whole could foster the type of personal
      treatment of each other the way that the SCA does it would
      be a whole lot better place. <br><br>-- Jheromyn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003