Re: a reminder

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 3, 2002
      Congratulations Grainne!<br><br>As is appropriate
      with all deserved awards: "It's about
      time!".<br><br>It's always good to see people you know participate in
      something larger than themselves. It reinforces the dream
      and enriches the experience.<br><br>I wish I could
      have been there since Stromgard has been my home for
      over 10 years, but unfortunately that is not to
      be.<br><br>It is really great to hear of so many I know and
      care for being recognised finally by the crown for so
      many years of service. Justice is finally done. This
      will be a good reign.<br><br>Three Cheers for Their
      Majesties of AnTir!<br>Three Cheers For Stromgard!<br>Three
      Cheers for the Award recipients!<br><br>In Omnia
      Veritas<br>Njal Tjorkilsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003