Re: Heilsa!

  • vikinggirl1224
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 31, 2002
      Tack sa' Mycket William! <br>Good to see freinds
      from other groups here too! I'm hoping to see lots of
      shiny new faces at Estrella War and also at Gulf Wars.
      Sadly my skills and armor arent up to snuff yet and so
      I wont be fighting there.....but I am holding out
      hope for Pennsic. Yipee! <br> <br>En Nordisk
      Kvinna,<br>Lady Rhiannon
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003