Re: Madison newbies

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 23, 2002
      Ahhhh!<br>I can answer after I get home,
      materials are not available to me.<br>We did have to start
      a new one for some reason.<br>Acutally, if you go
      to the Baronial home page, there should be
      information on subscribing.<br>It isn't all that active in
      terms of new and thrilling information but there is
      stuff about where the fighters are meeting and so
      on.<br>When did you send e-mail? If it was today, I can't
      read or respond till I get home. I can access the club
      from work but they (Powers that be here.) put a block
      on outside e-mail sites. What a pain!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003