Re: oops

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 15, 2002
      Aren't you near the Victoria area?<br>There are
      some events put on by Seagirt (a branch close to you).
      If you hook up with some local folks you might be
      able to cut costs by commuting to events. Lions Gate
      is the local barony (Vancouver BC) and the folks
      there are very active. I'm pretty sure you would be
      able to find someone to pal around with.<br>There are
      about 250 regular players on Vancouver Island (known in
      the Current Middle Ages as Insula Magna). <br>Check
      Island)<br><br> The Shire of Hartwood (Nanaimo, BC and
      mid-Island) and <br><br> The Shire of Cragmere (Courtney, BC
      and North Island). <website broken right
      now><br><br>I hope this is of service to you. I can possibly
      dig up some more if you need the help.<br><br>In
      Omnia Veritas<br>Njal Tjorkilsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003