oops

  • ladycalibrid
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 14, 2002
      Sorry All,<br> Its been awhile since I posted
      here and forgot that I already posted an Introduction
      I think? If I repeated myself oops, sorry about
      that. I live on Vancouver Island and its pretty
      expensive to get off the Island to travel to any major
      events. :(<br><br>I used to live in the Middle Kingdom
      and the only barrier there was getting time of of
      work for events. Most of the events in the Middle
      Kingdom were only your time for travel and gas/petrol for
      your car.<br><br>Ya you say I missing the Middle
      Kingdom right about now. Whenever ppl talk about Pennsic
      I sure wish it was possible to travel to from
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003