Re: Greetings.

  • scakynda
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 3, 2002
      the way that i se it is that 36 years ago when it
      started...nop. we will work back wards...2002. - 9 months for
      the conception and all that ( one year for easier
      ideas)-18 year for the mother or fathers age ( jsut a
      number. all ages are ok with me! :) ) that leaves 17
      years. so one if the parents had to be 18, while the
      other generation had to be 17. anyway...i wil be quiet
      now! :)
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003