Re: Greetings.

  • scakynda
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 3, 2002
      lol, a little bit. they are 1st generation. i and
      my sister atre 18 and 20, (almost) respectivly.
      anyone else that you might know that is in the sca would
      be gret...that has kids! lol. i think that Duke Paul
      of Bellatrix has 2 sons, of one i think has kids.
      and i think that Duke Steven, Duke Pauls son, has 2
      kids, but i am not sure. K
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003