Re: Greetings.

  • scakynda
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 3, 2002
      The reason that i ask about your grandfather is
      that i am trying to find out exactly how many
      generations that we ahve of true sca babies actively playing.
      i mean...i know that there has to be at least 2nd
      generation of true sca babies...but i jsut fddon know hwo or
      where. i am 1st gen, as is my sister, and nither of us
      are planning on having kids right now. ( i am still
      in high schoo...i dont want that! ) but anyway...if
      anyone knows anyone else that is 2nd gen or, i dont
      thing 3rd gen is really htat possible, but it might be!
      any information, i would love it! thanks! K
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003