Re: Njal's kin...

  • gillins
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 3, 2002
      Understood...<br><br>But stop selling yourself
      short, buddy.<br><br>You have everything it takes to be
      one of the great ones.<br><br>If I thought I was the
      only one that felt that way, this might be considered
      a simple case of hero worship...<br><br>I assure
      you, this is not the case.<br><br>Many here in AnTir
      feel as I do, including your brother and his wife, TRH
      Willam and Soiban.<br><br>We'll miss you at 12th
      Night.<br><br>Earnan
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003