Re: Greetings.

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 2, 2002
      Manfred is only "grandfather" in the SCA sense of
      the word.<br><br>Manfred (1st King of AnTir) fostered
      Duke Tjorkill Kanne (my SCA father).<br><br>Duke
      Tjorkill has several offspring:<br>Two of which are crown
      princes right now: HRH Sir Uther of the West, HRH Sir
      Wilam of AnTir, Myself and two sisters. (The mothers
      varied).<br><br>It's a rough family (tall shoes to
      fill).<br><br>Unfortunately I am nowhere near as talented or ambitious as my
      kin. Even worse is that Manfred hasn't played since
      about 1995. He is sorely missed.<br><br>Njal
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003