Re: Personas and registration

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 2, 2002
      Hi Guys!<br>Kathryn here. Just to clear up
      something that confuses all of us at least once, personas
      are not registered, just names and devices are.<br>A
      persona is just a bit of a story of who you are trying to
      portray, who your current interest is and what they would
      have been like. You are never locked into a persona or
      into just one persona. Be as schizophrenic as you
      like! Change personas with the bath water!<br>Names and
      devices CAN be (do not have to be but then someone else
      might start using yours and might, but hopefully
      wouldn't be so rude, object to your doing so) registered
      with the College of Heralds. All that does is give you
      more of a right (should you care enough to - see
      previous parentheses!) to object to someone else using
      yours. Plus it can be fun to do the research and know
      the basis of what you are saying.<br>Other folks are
      correct, as far as Corporate cares, your zipcode is the
      determining factor, but play where you want to. More places
      means more opporunities!<br>Have fun!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003