Re: Greetings.

  • Merean
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 2, 2002
      As a happy "Elfstepper" I am pleased to say that
      you can play with Elfsea or Steppes in whichever
      persona you prefer. Someone else has mentioned that
      guilds and houses have some focus in persona preference,
      so that may be where you are coming from. If it is
      not, then you can be whichever with whomever.
      play nicely together. :)<br><br>If you have any
      questions specific to our area, you're welcome to contact
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003