Greetings.

  • moricktowain
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 1, 2002
      Greetings. I am just now starting to get involved
      with the SCA, however I am torn between two different
      baronies which I live right in the middle of. I have a
      question to ask dealing with this dilemma to help me make
      a decision.<br><br>On one hand, I can get involved
      in Elfsea in Ansteorra as a Pirate/Privateer. One
      the other hand, I am get involved in Barony of the
      Steppes in Ansteorra as a Norseman.<br><br>My question is
      is it acceptible for me to do both(Portray a
      Pirate/Privateer when I go to stuff in Elfsea, and portray a
      Norseman when I go to stuff in Ansteorra.)? <br><br>Thanks
      greatly in advance for any information I can get on this
      dilemma.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003