Re: Introductions

  • mywildchild_2000
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 1, 2002
      Greetings, I am Grainne ingen Lochlainn, newly
      appointed seneschale elect (will be official as of 12th
      night)to the fine and noble Barony of Stromgard located in
      the Rivers Region of An Tir. I have been playing
      since 1991, though I did take some time off in the
      middle of it all to focus on job and family. I have many
      intrests and have had many fine experiences with my
      SCAdian family and friends. I do not post here often, but
      I do check in regularily to see who is new, and who
      is learning what. I think this club is a valuable
      resource and one that I enjoy supporting.<br>Wish you all
      well in the new year! <br>(And Njal, Stromgard is
      missing you and your lovely Lady, hope all is going well
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003