Introductions

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jan 1, 2002
      A while back a few folks started a thread that
      was really great. They introduced themselves and
      explained themselves and their personas; specifically how
      they came up with their personas.<br><br>How long it
      took to reach the current incarnation, research steps,
      good experiences and bad.<br><br>This is great for two
      reasons:<br>1.) It's educational to the newer folks lurking out
      there.<br>2.) Introductions are always good as a social
      thing.<br><br>So, please. If you havent done so already (or if it's
      been a while since last time) introduce yourself and
      share you experiences in the Current Middle
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003