Re: your experiences

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 26, 2001
      Well, I wanted to be pre-Norman British, but the
      name thing didn't work. The I got a good deal on a
      helm. That put me to mid-14th century, so I went with a
      good, popular (= easily documented) Norman
      name.<br><br>If you want to go Norse, go that way. From what I
      have been seeing, there is evidence that the Norse
      were involved in extensive trading expeditions that
      seem to have included the Middle Eastern areas. It's
      unlikely that they would have worn their heavy garments in
      those areas.<br><br>William
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003