your experiences

  • danielamon85
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 26, 2001
      I cannot decide on a persona. When I first began,
      I couldn't believe hearing some people who hadn't
      chosen a name after several years of involvement. I
      thought this would be quite simple. And was quite excited
      at the many possibilies.<br><br>I have been hindered
      by several dilemmas I did not expect. I have always
      enjoyed Celtic and Scottish histories, but there is such
      an abundance of these personas in my area it doesn't
      seem right choosing either of these. I also have a
      fondness for Norse/Scandinavian history as well as the
      German Landsknecht and Swiss Pikemen before them. The
      great problem I have here is that living in South
      Florida presents a bit of a problem entertaining the idea
      of anything remote to authentic garb. The most
      logical choice for my climate would be a Middle Eastern
      garb, which doesn't appeal to my interests at this
      time.<br><br>I would be quite interested in hearing some
      experiences as to HOW people choose their personas and
      dilemmas other may have experienced. Thank
      you<br><br>Daniel - The Nameless & Homeless
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003