Re: Happy Holidays!

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 24, 2001
      Happy Yule, and Seasons Greetings!<br><br>Milady
      Astrid is a bit under the weather so we are spending the
      holidays at home.<br><br>Best wishes to you all in the
      coming year!<br>I look forward to the coming season.
      Come spring we shall set sail again seeking fame,
      glory and riches throughout the Midrealm and the rest
      Tjorkilsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003