Re: bytheswordinc.com?

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 7, 2001
      The Ren Store is a good place. I've bought some
      things from them. Fair prices, knowledgeable folks on
      the phone, shipping cost were reasonable and delivery
      was timely. I actually got some rattan from them and
      the pieces were straighter than I have seen some
      folks braging about at practice. I give them a 4 on a 5
      scale. (Nobody gets a 5, but quite a few get
      1's)<br><br>William
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003