Gladius/Spatha Manual??

  • el_kapeetann
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2001
      does anyone know if there are any resources for
      an online gladius manual? I have been practicing
      with a longsword for several months now and should be
      receiving a spatha in the mail anyday now (both wooden
      wasters of course). <br><br>if you dont already know the
      aemma has an online long sword manual in there training
      section<br>aemma.org
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003