Re: HELP! : Used Armour for newby Needed

  • h_grimmett
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 12, 2000
      while you're getting the armour together, start
      working out, especially upper body & cardiovascular
      machines. Find someone that has a pell in their back yard
      and someone else to teach you the basic drills. You
      don't need armor for pell work; might as well get
      started on that now. <br><br>have you triedn The Armour
      Archive online to see if anyone has recently listed any
      used armor for sale? <br><br>Holly
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003