Re: Gulf Wars

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 2, 2001
      Just getting an idea since planning takes time
      and a distant event takes coordination.<br><br>I have
      a truck and can carry gear; but only myself and one
      other (Astrid). I can carry plenty of gear for people
      in the area, especially if they chip in a bit for
      the fuel costs.<br><br>We used to do this over in An
      Tir a lot. The people with hauling vehicles would
      carry the gear for those without (who either rode in
      vans or flew) to Estrella or Pennsic type
      events.<br><br>I'll be getting with Raito as far as the Northshield
      gear etc.<br><br>Anyhow, space is available to you if
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003