Practice or Armour? I still need armour

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 12, 2000
      Hi Gang, Sorry I wasn't there Sun. (I went
      camping) I can really only afford 2 trips to Madison a
      week. So, do I go to the armour class Tues., I still
      need a helm, knees, elbows, and gloves, or do I go to
      fighter practice Wed. and hope I can borrow? Sun. I will
      make at least every other. Any luck finding lonner
      equip.? I still would like to buy some used, if anyone
      out there can help me!
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003