Re: Challenge!: (12th night definition)

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 26, 2001
      Twelfth Night, Jan. 5, the vigil or eve of
      Epiphany, so called because it is the 12th night from
      Christmas, counting Christmas as the first. In England,
      Twelfth Night has been a great festival marking the end
      of the Christmas season, and popular masquerading
      parties are typical entertainment.<br><br>In Omnia
      Veritas<br>Njal Tjorkilsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003