Re: New to Clearlake area

  • ladycirithwinterhart
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 25, 2001
      greetings and well met<br>Great, sounds like a
      plan , let me know times and exact location and I'll
      try my best to be there, I live in the Nassau bay
      neighborhood if that gives you a better idea of where I am. My
      hubby travles alot so it is just me and the kids most
      of the time so I hope to meet other half insane
      parents there as well as other crazy people who think
      they belong in another time....*chuckles* till then
      hope to hear from you all. <br><br>Yours in service
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003