Re: Challenge!

  • grovegarden
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 25, 2001
      Dear Kathryn,<br> I'm very new to all of this.
      But if you are able to go to SCA-Garb at Yahoo Groups
      there was a discussion at the beginning of the month
      called "On to more cheerful thoughts." This topic was
      covered with a wide variety of suggestions of things to
      make, thrift store, dollar store, and yard sale buys,
      and a recipe for making sachets of plaster of paris
      mixed with inexpensive spices.<br>There were so many
      ideas that I couldn't list them all here. Being an
      elementary school teacher I'm always on the look out for
      these kinds of ideas.<br> Now my dumb newbie question
      is just what is 12th Night in SCA and why do you
      need a whole lot of small gifts?<br> Lynne
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003