May I introduce....

  • k_hinote
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 10, 2000
      Everyone, allow me the pleasure of introducing
      The Honorable Lord Oswin. He was the strongest
      supporter I had when I first started with the SCA in Oct
      99. He has been an unending font of wisdom and
      advise. Without a second thought Oswin let me borrow his
      armor so that I could measure patterns, plates and the
      like. Even now I'm borrowing his helm. (not for long
      though, hehe)<br><br>Lord Owsin I am honored to have you
      here, and thank you for all your help!!!<br><br>Oswin
      check out the photo page! My helm is
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003