Re: Re:Boar's Head Feast(Midrealm:

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 15, 2001
      it's steep allright.I dropped $40 for Astrid and
      myself (site and high feast).<br><br>I figured it was a
      full feast and equated it to going to a restraunt so I
      could rationalize the expense. Besides, it's the last
      blowout of the year.<br><br>Mavros, how's the healin
      going?<br><br>Njal Tjorkilsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003